A beer tick is deemed to have been made when, and only when, all of
the following conditions have been satisfied:
- The beer in question is a different beer to any other
previously ticked by the ticker within a specific challenge start and end date.
- You can only tick (record) each specific beer once within a challenge.
- A beer is “different” to any other beer if it has been
brewed by a particular brewery to a recipe different
to any other recipe used by that brewery and given a
name different to any other name used by that brewery.
- The beer in question has been consumed.
- The beer in question has been consumed in a qualifying quantity (12oz or more).
- The beer in question has been ticked to be counted - you must
record it on your Ticker Tape.
- Brewery - Record of the name of the Brewery were the beer was made.
- Name - Record of the name of the beer.
- Serving Type - Record for how the beer was served and consumed (ie. draft, bottle, growler)
- Location - Record the location you consumed the beer.
Points will automatically be applied based on the above information. (see Point System for details).
- The participant with the most points at the end of the challenge is the winner.